Safety and Security
At Windsor Montessori, we know how vulnerable your children are. And while it’s a world of wonder and mystery, it can also be a world that can seem a little frightening at times. That’s why we take every measure to ensure we provide a safe, secure and nurturing environment for children.
Safety hazard prevention is a priority we take very seriously. We already know you want only the best for your kids. Not only is safety precaution something we provide daily checklists for, we also discuss possible hazards with your children. Not to frighten them, but to encourage them to explore all our resources fully.
At Windsor Montessori, we follow a strict daily procedure of best safety and security practices are complied with fully and accurately. Some of the features our facility offers include:
- Doors which are locked at all times and accessible only through the use of a personal pin number or fingerprint scanner
- A policy requiring all new individuals picking up to provide a personal ID, regardless of their relationship with a child
- Accompaniment and supervision of all students, ensuring they remain in the line of sight at all times without exception
- CPR and First Aid certification from all staff members, including a minimum of 24 hours of continuing education classes annually
- SIDS training for our Infant Care staff and administration
- Yearly driver safety training for our bus drivers